Saturday, August 07, 2010

BEAR-ly Made it Out of Ptown Alive

Speaking of being selective about the company you keep, I took a friend up on his offer to spend a few days in Provincetown during Bear Week. I figure if I was out-gayed and out-abbed in Fire Island then surely a week among less persnickety men would do my self-esteem some good. And so it was. Planes, trains and automobiles - literally - to arrive at the most beautiful and vibrant town on the end of Cape Cod. Y'all know I've spent some good (and bad) times out in Ptown but I never tire of the town's beauty. The dunes, the tall grass, and the winding roads that lead to nowhere and everywhere -- it's just as easy to feel like the only person in the world out there as it is to feel cramped among a horde of bears.

Here, too, the company was stellar and my only regret is that I couldn't stay longer. Glad I caught these shots.












6 comments:

dgfdgfgfgd9@gmail.com said...

شركة نظافة عامة بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف قصوربالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام

sofi smith said...

Much obliged to you for this Information! I thought that it was extremely simple and valuable! I have curly hair and it is difficult to take care of it consistently… And if you want to know more about how to take 4C hair care of your and how to be new and diverse consistently, simply check my blog!
Much obliged to you for this Information! I thought that it was extremely simple and valuable! I have curly hair and it is difficult to take care of it consistently… And if you want to know more about how to take 4C hair care of your and how to be new and diverse consistently, simply check my blog!

deraz said...

خدمات العين – بيت العز
شركة مكافحة حشرات فى العين
شركة مكافحة حمام العين

ركن المثالية said...

شركة فنون المثالية للخدمات المنزلية
شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام 
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل


anosh said...

شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض are specially designed containers that are built with insulation materials to help regulate and maintain desired temperatures for the contents inside. These tanks are commonly used in various industries like food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and even in the energy sector.

anosh said...

كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض be a major headache for homeowners and businesses alike. From the costly water bills to potential property damage, finding and fixing leaks quickly is essential. That's where water leak detection companies come in. These specialized companies use modern techniques and equipment to locate leaks with precision, saving you time, money, and stress. In this blog post, we'll explore the important role of water leak detection companies and why they are the go-to solution for addressing water leaks effectively.