Friday, May 08, 2009

Quick check in from MIA

Hi kids - I'm the worst blogger ever. On those days when I look out on Times Square from my office, wondering why Rachel Maddow hasn't invited me to guest host for her, I should look back on my carelessness and say, "GCL, you done did this to yourself by neglecting your blog like a cheap trick."

But (I think) I have an excuse. I've been traveling over the past two weeks for work, hitting Chile, Argentina, now Miami, and am off to recoup in Colombia with my fam.

I couldn't even tell you what's happening here in the States unless you care to know about my own life, and let me tell you, this American is not very happy these days. Man problems, y'all. Man problems. That's all I'm gonna say.

But as of Tuesday, May 12th, I promise to bring back the same salty, biting commentary that has endeared this blog to the two of you who still read it. Loves you, kids- and stay tuned for some serious posts.

And if you care to learn a little about where I'm off to, watch this:

1 comment:

superaleja said...

Love it of course, but "sucursal del cielo" doesn't translate quite well at the end of the spot... but I wish I was there for a minute.