Hallo, stupid Americans. Am in London this week for work and trying not to eat McDonald's (I'm sure it tastes the same here as it does back home).
Highlights from my foray across the pond:
- Over vodka-and-ginger-infused beers in Shoreditch, the city's answer to New York's Lower East Side, I learned that Americans are perceived to be especially "cute" with our eternal eagerness and conservative culture war.
- Yummy curry on Brick Lane last night
- my coat does not smell yummy today
- my company's office here is too cool - both in staff and decor
- sometimes I don't understand what people are saying to me
Will be tweeting as well. Check it at www.twitter.com/davidperez212