Saturday, September 22, 2007

Egg on My Face

And yet another candidate I was sort of interested in has lost any hope of winning my vote in the 08 elections. This time around Rudy Giuliani disavowed the great work he did for New York by way of gun control just to please a couple of trigger-happy right wing nut jobs in the middle of nowhere.

OK, I gave Rudy a major plug and said I'd vote for him. But not anymore. I feel so let down.

Rudy tried to assuage the gun lobby's fears that the "right" to own deadly weapons, even in spite of the "war on terror" and the deaths caused by guns, will be taken away if he comes into office.

That's just disgusting. But what can you expect from a smarmy individual who dumped his wife and kids to shack up with a modern-day Evita?

This is what I get for being open-minded and looking beyond party lines. No vote for Rudy. Which doesn't mean I'm voting for Hillary either. Team Barack here.

No comments: