Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Obama This Close to Winning Nomination; I'd Rather Look at Pandas...


...and Eddie Cibrian, Ricky Martin and Usher (or, Ersher, to those of us in the know).

As the Doomsday Clock ticks one minute closer to midnight and B. Hussein Obama's nomination as the Democratic candidate for the November elections, I'm going to look at pictures of pandas.

It's what I do in times of stress.

Hillary's campaign is going in the black, Obama is already doing victory laps in Iowa, and Ted Kennedy has a brain tumor. Throw in cataclysmic events in China, Myanmar and Oklahoma, plus my own personal drama for fun (I really hate a certain television host and his/her crew)and my mood worsens so that I might throw a chair at someone.

Before I reach the boiling point, I'm going to focus on the things that make me happy. Like my trip to Mexico City on Friday for Memorial Day Weekend with James, pandas, cute guys and Ersher's new track, Love in this Club.

So here's a montage of happy things to brighten my day and yours:

















No comments: