Saturday, May 24, 2008

Throwback Travel Joints - Yes, We're in Re-Runs



So far all is well in Mexico City. It's everything the telenovelas had made me believe it would be and more. Some local friends took us out for a late night spin and dinner at a fab restaurant - i fell out after one cauldron-sized margarita. Bad news is our hotel sux and we're moving, but more on that later. But here's a tip: snazzy web sites and all the glowing reviews in the world do not a good hotel make.

Anyway, I'm going to update you on all things Mexico City later, but in the meantime, I thought I'd use the long weekend to post write-ups from my travel blog at Planet Ranger. I'm going to move all my travel posts to GCL at some point, but over the next few days I'm going to re-run recaps of some of my favorite destinations.

Forgive me the self-indulgence. We begin our weekend of re-runs with San Juan, Puerto Rico.

No comments: